Friday, November 29, 2013

November 29, 2013

Family!!!!

I am grateful for a supportive family. I have gotten to work with a lot of missionaries lately, and I am so grateful that my family is a loving family that supports each other, and loves each other no matter what. I am exceptionally grateful for the atonement of our savior Jesus Christ, I know he personally suffered for every single on e of us, and that we can become changed by that sacrifice when we live his gospel. 
I did have lots to eat today. Did you get the emails from the families that I spent time with? I really miss our family dressing cause nobody else does it quite right. But there are tons of different things that I have had up here that are good too. HAlle better be careful cause aunt lisa can thrown down if she needs to...trust me lol. I am glad that everyone got to get together for thanksgiving. Next year I will be there, and it will be back to normal. 

WHAAAAAAT, That is so exciting that Ross and tracie are going to have another baby! I am so happy. If the new baby is like amberlie at all, that will be such a fun family to spend time with lol. They already are, but that is just so exciting. Tell ross, that there is a guy (the one that looks like eddie) that I just baptized, and he works for Caterpillar, doing the same thing ross does. 

I am glad you all had a wonderful holiday. Keep having fun, and keep being the great examples of gospel living that you are. 

Love,
Elder Cybulski

Happy Turkey Day!  What a great day to think about all we have been blessed with. Life isn't always perfect but when you look at the alternatives you begin to see the many things we really have to be thankful for. I'm especially thankful for a righteous son and his willingness to serve The Lord n a higher purpose. I love you son!

Did you have lots to eat today? Lisa made the dressing and well not as good as previous years but was ok. It is great seeing family. Lisa and Halle keep dueling it seems like. Not surprising since they are a lot alike, lol!  Elaine is a hoot to be around, she makes us all laugh. Jennifer's baby is now 2 and walking. And Dalton is now 6'1", maybe taller. 

Now for the big news...Amberlie is going to be a big sister!  Tracie is having a baby, due in July about the time you get home. Amberlie was really cute telling everyone. Ross and Tracie have been trying for over a year and a half, went they several procedures and were told she probably wouldn't be able to conceive. Just when they accepted the fact, she got pregnant. A little miracle we are all excited about. 

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I so appreciate all you are doing son and feel so blessed to be your mom!  Have a great rest of your week. 

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment