Friday, November 22, 2013

November 22, 2013

 Mom, I need your help. I dont want to cause any fights, or anything like that, but I cant function when I get emails from Halle Like the one that I just got. She wants me to come home early for her graduation, and I tried to explain to her that that isnt going to happen.  she says this
"How is it giving it up. I'm your freaking sister. You know what fine. I don't even care anymore. Have a great rest of your mission. I'll talk to you when you get home"

 She needs to know how hard it is to be away for two years, and that it isnt that I dont want to be there. But I am not going to end at my 22 month mark, when I would have to be dishonorably released. I will finish my mission, and one day she will know why

 Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment