Saturday, November 23, 2013

November 23, 2013

mom, Thank you for that. In life, sometimes you hit walls, of whether you are doing what is right, and maybe if anything needs to change. I have never doubted whether I am doing what the Lord wants, but Comments like that come at us everyday from people around us, I just didnt need that from my own sister.
 
On another note, you will never guess who I met tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have attached some pictures. Elder Oaks was in town, and as the assistants to our mission president we got to meet him. We got to have a serious personal conversation with him. I stood with his arm around my shoulder, and he gave us some amazing advice for living corrrectly when we get home. He is an amazing man, and very funny when he is not at the pulpit. He let us in on some very confidential information that I cannot disclose. So dont ask lol. It was very exciting, and a testimony builder that we do have walking, breathing, living apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ on the earth today.



No comments:

Post a Comment