Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26, 2013

Hey,
So, I got your package. Those cds are so good. Did you get to listen to them?
 
This last week has been good. We are starting to get busy though. This week we have tansfers. which means that we have meetings about three hours every day with our mission president to review the progress of all 251 of our missionaries, and decide where they will be for the next six weeks, and what their assignments will be. So I am a little stressed, but still staying strong. Elder Whiting, Elder Chang and I are like the best companionship ever. lol We are all so different, but dedicated to the same purpose that it works. I just really hope that I will stay as an assistant for the rest of my mission. I love this ward, and I love working with president mullen and learning leadership skills and things from him. BTW, DId you get a text from sister mullen? She should have sent you a picture. She trys to stay in contact with the AP moms. You are in an elite club now mom. Just think, only three missionaries in any given mission are APs at a time. Being only 17 months out, it is pretty amazing to be the most senior missionary in the mission. It has put a lot of weight on my shoulders, but I have grown so much, even in the last six weeks. I emailed halle, just saying that I still love her after what she said. I love you guys, and cant wait to hear from you. Adios
Love 
Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment