Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3, 2013

I'm so glad you're enjoying the Christmas stuff. We had fun thinking of you and putting it together. I need some ideas of things you need or want for Christmas. I know you have new suits but you may need some other things as well. Please let me know soon :). I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. What a wonderful, beautiful time if year. I'm grateful for all that we know if the living Christ. We are truly blessed. Have a fantastic week and write back soon!

I love you son, mom. 

The Last few days have been crazy busy. On sunday we set up tons of appointments with investigators and members that came to church. this week we have a meeting everyday, and slack to pick up from our new office secretary. It has been cool cause the appointments that we had, had to cancel. Normally I would be dissapointed, but i know that heavenly father is giving us a way to take care of the necesities for the betterment of the mission. Heavenly Father really does provide a way when we are righteous.
Opening your presents everyday has brought joy into the apartment. Now we have a christmas tree, and from the papers, new ideas to try to find people to teach. 
i love you all, and appreciate all your support
Elder Cybulski


On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Alexander Cybulski <alexander.cybulski@myldsmail.net> wrote:
I got it yesterday. Thank you so much. And mostly thank you for thinking of elder chang. His family is in taiwan, and hasnt seen them in 9 years!!! It really meant a lot to him. I love you guys. Take care


On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 5:06 AM, Laurie Cybulski <l.cybulski@yahoo.com> wrote:
Did you get a package on Saturday?

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment