Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013

We too always enjoy those times when it's just us, away from the world. Looking back at vacations, it's always those that we didn't do much and just spent time together that create the best memories. Remember our 4-wheeler trip to Arkansas when we spent the week at a Baptist camp. Or our camping trip in the RV. Then there were the trips to Destin. All best when it was just our little family.  I'm thinking we need another one this summer!

Love ya son!!!

Mom

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 30, 2013, at 1:55 PM, Alexander Cybulski <alexander.cybulski@myldsmail.net> wrote:

> Hey family!!!

> So great to hear from all of you on christmas. I am glad that you all got to spend time together, even if it was on the day after christmas. Thiose are times that I cherish the most, when we were all together, and we forgot about the world, and just grew in our relationships together. 

> I have been learning so much lately, and I cant wait to share it all with you. Love yall. I will write more soon

> Love,
> Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment