Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2, 2014

HAppy New year!! No, today I think we had Subway lol. I asked for black eyed peas, but I dont think they had any...

Yeah, I read the article about him in the Ensign, and it was great to get to know him a little better. I wish I had time to read his book. I want to really read all of the teachings of the prophets books. I have learned so much from reading all the talks that I have gotten. There is one talk that I read the other day called "The Ideal Teacher" By President Packer. He gave it to seminary teachers back in the 60's, and the only reason i could get the talk is cause President Mullen can access talks like that. I will try to send you a copy. But he really talks about the top qualities that he has seen in great leaders and in great teachers. It has helped me so much to see really what are the Christ like attributes of leadership and teaching. 

I love you all, and hope all is going well. Dont forget to make your new years resolution in ways that will bring you closer to christ

Love,
Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment