Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9, 2013

HEy family!!!!
Everything is going great up in the great white north. It warmed up a total of 5 degrees over night, so now it is 14 degrees outside!!! woohoo Dont worry, I am all bundled up with my long johns, and coats and beanie, and gloves on, so this southern boy in decently warmed lol.
This week we had a great week. We had several people come to church, and elder Chang and I gave talk on the Topic of truth. We were super bold, and basically invited everyone that wasnt a member in the congregation to be baptized, and all the members to repent. It is cool being in YSA, cause everyone is our age, so we can jst demand repect out of everyone there. And afterwards we got like three referrals of people that want to be taught, and baptized. We have two people with baptismal dates right now, one will be this sunday, and the other will be the day after christmas.
BTW, I need your skype address, and phone number so I can set things up for skyping on christmas...
I love you guys, and cant wait to hear how things are going on the great plains.
Love,
Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment