Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 30, 2012 Email

Hey Mom,

First off, thanks for the email. Last week kinda stunk not having anything to email back about. But I totally understand tht you were at work, so dont even worry. Yes, I am very ansy to get to washington. We got a letter from President Mullens this week that said what our plans were for the first few days. We will go from the airport to the Spokane east stake center. There we will get all settled and do some orientation stuff. Then, monday night we will stay in the mission home. On Tuesday we will have a big mission conference and we will be assigned our new companions, and find out our new areas. So, I have no word so far, on where im going, but I will let you know.
Yes, feel free to post my testimony. the only thing they have asked us to be careful about is info about the investigators I have. Or info about anyone personal really. So, in the future you might have to filter some of that out. But yeah, feel free to post my testimony or any pictures that I send you. What kind of picture are they wanting for the ward bulletin? Oh, and dear elder still can come to me in the mission field, you might just have to pay for postage. I have asked, and that just depends on the mission. Some cost postage, and some are free so just check that out. Oh, and I also the MTC what happens to letters if I have already left. They will forward any letters or packages, the only thing they dont do, is forward dearelders, since they just print them out here.
Ok, now about here. This week has been super crazy. I have met some people from home actually, and I think even a realtive ive never met. So, I dont know if I have said this yet, but I found Sister Stahly here. We talked for a while. I didnt even know she was coming on a mission. She is headed to France which is super cool. Then, I ran into an Elder Yano. He is from the Red Bridge Ward. He has been at school for a couple years, so that's why I didnt know him, but it was cool to meet some one. Then, we were teaching in TRC, which is where we teach member volunteers. I met this girl who was volunteering, and she is from the Lenexa stake. Her dad is the Branch president for a spanish branch I believe, si she knows spanish. She is my age I think. Her name is either Carlin or Carli. I know that was really vague, but I only talked to her for a second. Ok, then the craziest thing was like fifteen minutes ago. I ran into an Elder King. He asked me if I knew a Steve Cybulski. I was like yeah, I'm pretty sure that's my uncle. He said that that was his uncle too, so I think we are like second cousins or something. He is from Jacksonville Florida, so you need to ask Dad if he knows any Kings or ask Steve about it. Then he said that he has a cousin that works here at the MTC, so I might even have another cousin that works here or something. This was just super crazy!!!
Not much to report from this week, I have been mostly focusing on getting out of here lol. I cant believe that two months have already gone by. It is crazy, but it also seems like I have eternity left LOL. ok, I love you mom, Thank you for all the letters and advice. I loved reading about your studies. You have a couple letters on the way. Love ya
Love, Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment