Sunday, September 9, 2012

More Pictures while at the MTC

My District pointing to our missions (Spokane, Ventura and Lima Centra)

Elder Archibald, Me, Elder Seadlock and Eldr Andrus imitating the picture behind us.  LOL


Elder Andrus and I.  He was leaving for Peru.

The 1st Counselor in the Branch Presidency, Hermano Priest.  He was released after four years of serving in the MTC.  Best teacher I've ever had!

Our MTC District and Brother Priest

Elder Quam and I


Elder Richards and I  (BYU Tight End)


Elder Pawlowski and I  (The other Polack!)


Elder Doughty and I


Elder Miner, Elder Pickard and Elder Cybulski


Elder Miner, Elder Miecheorn and Elder Cybulski


Elder Miner, Elder Lythboe, Elder Pawlowski and Elder Cybulski


Elder Cybulski and Elder Passmore


Elder Ottley and Elder Cybulski


This is what we do in order to take naps on P-Days with the lights still on!


Ugly tie night for the Elders in our district, plus Elder Eyring...LOL.


View of Utah Lake from the Provo Temple


Flowers at the Provo Temple


Provo Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment