Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24, 2012 Email

Hey Family,

Hey, So my P Days are on Mondays, and we ussually get on email around 1030 here time. I will get on top of that insurance stuff so that it can go back soon. You asked about packages that I have gotten. I have only received the one with jerky, pistachios, notebooks, and the mirror. The Packages take a while cause they get them in spokane and then they have to forward them to us. I would really like to give you my address, but we dont really have one lol. We are still sleeping on couches in the basement that the Zone leaders are also in. We dont have a home yet.... As soon as I get one I will let you know. We dont really have the ability to cook, all we have is a fridge and a microwave, so we are really dependant on sandwiches and whatever food we can get from members. Luckily for elder Igleski and I, mexicans love to cook and give their food away. So, all we really have to do is knock on doors, and someone will offer us food, and then we get a lesson out of it. Since we dont have very many members, we dont get very many dinner appointments.

Wow, sounds like football is going awesome. How is A&M doing? How is BYU? Keep me updated, cause all the mexicans here only watch soccer lol. So I need to hear from you guys in order to stay up to date lol. Thanks!

So I got your letter mom, about working with the member lady. That is super cool. I am really happy that you get to make accquaintances with someone daily from church. That will be a big blessing. Start converting that bank! lol Oh, About the mexican food. It is soooooo different from tex mex. I am eating like legit mexican food. I have already had cactus, tacos de lengua (toungue), Tacos de sesos, carne asada, and tons of tamales. It is super good. The one thing I havent had yet was Menudo. Dont look it up cause it is super nasty lol.

So here in the mission, the fires have finally started to move away from us here in wenatchee. We have to wear masks though, cause of all the smoke. The weather hasnt been able to cool down yet, cause the smoke is so thick. We have a bunch of investigators, our area is really growing. The only problem is that mexicans dont remember appointments or commitments, so we just have to show up lol. But it works out. Not really much to report from this week. Everything is going good. I just want somewhere to live so I can finally unpack.

Until next week,
Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment