Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 20, 2012 Letter

Mom,

Hey guys!  First letter from the field!  I emailed you guys about my area and such.  I love it.  The work is super tiring, but soooo rewarding.  I'm with the companion I need.  Elder Igleski is super awesome.  we get along and he is a great example.  He wants to train me as well as possible.  I am so blessed.  Our area is a little difficult, but we are ready to change that.  We want to increase all aspects here.  It will be awesome. 

OK, I just had a couple of things I needed.  If you could send me my hard drive and a card reader.  Everyone just emails pictures since we have good computers here.  Then I can also save them all in one place.  Thanks.  I also need a small mirror, my ankle brace and basketball shoes.  That would be awesome.  Thanks guys!  I really appreciate it.  I can't wait to hear from you soon.  I didn't get an email this week.  My P-days are now on Mondays.  I love you.  Write soon.

Love,

Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment