Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16, 2012 Email


Hey mom!!!

Thanks for the email. I just love hearing from you and writing back. Yes, I did get the package. I got it yesterday actually. Everyone was so jealous and wanted some, so, as a missionary and working on my christlike attributes, I had to be charitable and share some with them. haha. Yeah, I did laugh when I saw them. They were a beautiful site. I dont think Ive had those since my birthday at school when you sent some to me then, They were wonderful. Thank you so much. My week is going great. I am busier than ever. This last Sunday, Elder Miner and I were assigned to be the new Zone leaders. The district that was three weeks older than us left on Monday, so we are now the oldest district in the zone, and the Zone leaders. Double responsibility... I know that it is super stressful, dealing with all the missionaries, and I have less time to study now, However, I know that blessing will come from it. I know that this is a great experience for me to have.   I cant wait to get to Washington. I want to start teaching real people. I know the practice in here is great and all, and everyone says they can feel the spirit when Elder Miner and I teach, but they are all members, so they know what it feels like. I want to start practicing with nonmembers so that I can really be able to tell if I am teaching the right way. Oh, about the calling cards. Yes, we are allowed to call home while we are in the airport. They sell calling cards here. So, I can just get one with the money I have on my MTC card that they give me every week. Or you can send me one. But, I would get one either way, because the phones in the airports are super expensive. I am not sure yet what time I will be at the airport. Some people leave super early in the morning, and others leave at night. We should get our travel plans next week sometime, so I will let you know as soon as I find out. Ummm, I dont really have much to update on other than that. We went to the temple again today, as we always do with our P-days. I have got a bunch of letters to write this afternoon, so if I think of anything else I will let you know then. 

I want to hear from you all that you have already seen out of my mission. How has the family been affected by this. Good or bad, I would just like to know what is going on. Alright, I've gotta go now. I will write again soon. Oh oh oh, tell Matt to look out for a birthday card. Hopefully it will get there on time!! Take care. I love you all. And I love you Mom

Love,
Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment