Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5, 2014

Hope all went well for you last week. It's been beautiful here with temps in the 70s and 80s. It's been nice to sit out on the deck. There's not much different going on here. I missed church yesterday, migraine. Always feel not quite ready for the week when I miss church. Matthew and I are reading D&C right now. I never realized how much guidance was there. The Lord spoke directly to so many people, giving promises of wonderful things for their faithful service. He took great care to warn of temptation and made faith very personal. I'm really enjoying reading it. Are you studying anything specific these days?

So we've been trying to decide on some type of vacation for this summer. Any requests?

Graduation is close for Halle and boy does she have senioritis!  Mom, Dad and Lisa will be coming up for it. I don't think Elaine and Barry will come. Elaine is taking care of a friend who is going through brain cancer. Unfortunately, not much of a celebration in Halle's eyes. I'm just praying she makes it through AP Govt. Lol

So, will we be "seeing" you this weekend?  We are in 1pm church these days. Let me know when you will be skyping. Can't wait to see that sweet face.

Love you son!  See you soon, Mom


Hey family!!!!!
 
It has been beautiful out here as well. All of the cherry trees are in bloom. The tall evergreens look great in the sun, and the lake is sparkling. This is an awesome area. There is one member family, who we are teaching his friend that we see a lot, and they are big bow hunters. I keep wanting to shoot bows, but I cant. I have had like 5 members promise to take me hunting or fishing if I ever come visit, so Dalton and I need to make a trip back up here sometime. But we are having so much fun in the work. Right now I am studying a lot about the qualities of leaders from different talk of our general authorities past and present. It has been a great study. In the scriptures it has just stood out to me lately how often it metions the need to stay firm/consistent in our faith. Consistency is key with the ability to have self mastery.
 
I don't have any requests for vacation. Just know that my tan line is a little funky with these collars lol. But I need to work on it.
 
Yes, you will be seeing me this weekend. I will be skyping at one of our investigators homes. So it will be a missionary opportunity as well. it is the parents of a recent convert in our ward. The Husband totally wants to joing the church, but we are hoping that us skyping there will soften the wifes heart as she sees the relationships that we have in our families. His number is 208-699-0103 if you would like to call and set up the skyping before hand. We are planning on it at 4 o clock our time, so 6 o clock for you guys. His name is Ross, and he is a cool guy, about 60 years old.
 
love you guys, cant wait to talk
Love,

Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment