Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014

It's official, I have flight info in hand...you're coming home!  I know you must have mixed feelings but we are super excited!

Make the most of every moment. Enjoy every day.

Not much time to write today. I'm slammed at work. Thinking about you. Love you lots!!!

Mom


Hey family!

Another exciting week. Yesterday we got a visit from Elder Bowen of the first quorum of the 70. It was great to learn from him. One thing he said really stuck out to me. He said that as priesthood holders, either physically, emotionally, mentally, or spiritually, there are places we can never go, things we can never see. Thoughts we can never think, and sites we can never see! Those things just arent worthy of us as children of god, and people that strive to have the blessing of the priesthood in our lives. But men and Women. It really struck my heart, and helped me realize the power we all have through personal righteousness.  

This week we have seen great success. We are now teaching a kid named Steven. there are two priests in the ward that just got their calls, and he is their best friend. they invited ghim to take the lessons, and we are teaching him. The examples of the two member families that he has known have made all the difference. He should be the next to get baptized here in the Hayden 1st ward. 

I just love my mission!


Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment