Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14, 2014 (2)

I kind of already emailed since I didn't get a chance to last week. But things are going good here.
 
Just tell Halle to set some time everyday for studying. The biggest thing I learned in college and on my mission is consistency. Whenever I just tell myself that I will just do it sometime this week, or tomorrow, it never gets done. But If I decide when and where ahead of time, and I don't make plans that conflict with it, then I am more likely to get it done and be successful, and therefore less stressed.
 
I think it is so crazy that Matt is moving into High School. I don't feel like I have been our of high school that long but it has been 3 years!!! It just baffles me sometimes. Let Matt go long on Ol' Red with Pa-pa. He will have plenty of room to learn out there.
 
Love you Guys
Elder Cybulski


On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 6:11 AM, Laurie Cybulski <l.cybulski@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi son, so how does it feel to be out in the field again?  It may take some getting used to. I can't believe how close it is to you coming home. I know you must be feeling mixed emotions about it which is to be expected. Enjoy the ride to the finish.

So, I met with a member of the Stake Presidency yesterday for my temple recommend. It is wonderful to meet with them periodically. They are truly inspired men. They don't really know each member personally, yet they rely on the Spirit to know just what to say that's personal to each member. It was a faith promoting experience. I love those!

How was your new ward?  I hope it was a welcoming experience yesterday. Each ward has its own personality. I'm sure you have many stories of that.

So, an update on family...Halle is trying to graduate. I say that because she is so checked out already.  Remember what it was like to be a senior in your last semester?!  Matthew is already starting to think about High School. It's hard to believe he will be there next year. Dad is taking him driving when he gets a chance. Oh my, he's going to need lots of practice. Lol. That's about it here. We look forward to hearing all about your transfer.

Love you son!

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment