Friday, April 4, 2014

April 4, 2014

HEy Family,
Got some news for everyone. So, i have been the senior missionary in this mission for 7 months now, longer than any other assistant before me. President Mullen has now called a new assistant, and for my last two transfers I will going back out to proselyte and teach a lot more! I really am excited. I love working with president, and counseling with him on different issues, but i am ready to find teach and baptize again.

So, I may not be able to email everyone as frequently as I have been. But I will be able to write more letters, and send better emails on mondays. To end my mission is this way is exactly what I wanted to do. I have really learned that Leadership isnt about position or authority, it is about service. And that wherever you serve faithfully, you will be powerful. 


Love you guys

Elder Cybulski

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Laurie Cybulski <l.cybulski@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am so proud for you son. I have to admit I will miss the frequent emails. I love the easier access but you enriching the lives of so many others, well I guess I can give a little on the communication. lol.

Have you had the chance to register for classes yet?  Hopefully you can do that before you font have an accessible way to do it.

Also, when will you have actual flight home date/time info?

Excited for future emails about those you teach. What a wonderful way to end your mission!

Love you!!!  Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment