Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014

Hello there!

I've been thinking a lot about you in your new area.  I'm sure you are getting acclimated and getting to know the members of the Ward you are in.  Are you Spanish speaking at all!  I know you said you are one of the few in your mission.

There's not much new here. We are finally getting the house painted. It needs it really bad. I came home to check on the color choice we made on Friday and part of our house was mauve. Yes, I said mauve. Is that even a color anymore.  Ugh, it was gross!  Needless to say we stopped the painting and went with a different color. Of course now we have gallons and gallons of mauve paint in our garage. Who knows what we will do with it. We went with a darker grayish taupe color instead. Yep, gotta conform to Johnson County Brown!  I'm crossing my fingers it will look good once in the house. I don't think changing colors again would go over very well.

I'm still studying like crazy but can't seem to get it all to stick in my brain. I have 6 books and lots of material to soak up.  I'm getting nervous that I won't pass. I find myself praying for brain capacity and better memory function. LOL

I look forward to your update on how things are going.

Love you son!

Mom

HEy mom,
 
I am definitely getting acclimated to the area. This area is a lot more wealthy than any of my past areas. It is mostly lake homes, and retired families. So it is different to work with. WE have to really help people see the need to be humble sometimes. But we have a few people that are awesome, and really progressing. The youth in the ward are awesome at inviting. This ward has nine missionaries out!
 
Easter was awesome. I really love Easter now, cause I have come to understand and appreciate the atonement so much more in my life, that Easter means so much more to me now.
 
Sounds like fun painting the house. Just sell the extra paint on craigs list or something. lol  I cant wait to see the house, I am sure lots has changed.
 
Mom, I know that you will do fine. You always helped me with school work, and I know you will have the ability to take that test and do well. Don't worry.
 
Love you mom
Elder Cybulski
 





No comments:

Post a Comment