Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14, 2014

Hey mom,
 
YEs, I did register for classes. I am all set for now. I will meet with an advisor before school starts, to double check everything, but I think I am all set.
 
You will receive my flight info before I do. It should be there pretty soon. But if not, I will use my connections in the office to get that to you when it comes in.
 
So, I am doing good. I just got sent to Hayden, Idaho. This will probably be my last area, and I am already growing to like it. It is a pretty rich area, but everyone is way into hunting and fishing, and prepping for the end of the world. So it is tons of fun.
 
We met this guy named Jory on Friday. He is a rapper, and his stage name is Jawba, cause he is really big... He is so prepared. He is basically a member already, cause he things the godhead should be the way we see it, that there should be more scripture, and that we should still have prophets. He is pretty amazing. So he is going to get baptized here in a few weeks. Such an awesome start to my time here in the Hayden Lake 1st ward.
 
How is everyone there? School is starting to wrap up? Don't let halle get too much senioritis.
 
Love you guys
Elder Cybulski
 

p.s. Elder Lohan and I had a tea party with some members before I left


No comments:

Post a Comment