Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 27, 2014

Hey family,

It was another good week here in the beautiful panhandle of idaho. I have some pictures to send you from the view at one of our members homes. 

This week as great to be with Elder Clark. We are so alike, that we just get a long really well. I am sure that we will spend lots of time together after the mission. However, he has over a year left, so it may be a while lol. 

I am just hanging in there. It is still bitter sweet, and it gets more bitter and more sweet as I get closer. But I am not trunky, I feel like I havent worked this hard in my whole misison. We are finding new potential investigators left and right, and the members are helping us more than ever from the trust that we have built. So we are soon to see miracle, I just know it.

Love you guys,

Elder Cybulski




No comments:

Post a Comment