Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2, 2014

You are right, I am thinking, WOW!!! I am just glad that they caught something when they did. I cant imagine how much worse it could have been. But Gran gran is a super woman, so I know that she will be fine, and will be able to recover quickly. Thank you for letting me know. And you know, if anything else happens, you can call president mullen, and he can get the info to me a lot quicker.

I am glad that Halle got to go with you too, I am sure it was good for her to get away and spend time with family.

So, This week time went by way too fast. Working with young missionaries has been a struggle. They are not only learning what being obedient looks like, but trying to provide for themselves for the first time in their lives. I feel like a mom sometimes lol. But I love it, being the grandpa of the mission now puts some different responsibilities on my shoulders.

Love you guys,

Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment