Monday, June 23, 2014

Last Email of My Mission

Hey everyone,

So that time has come. This is the departing email of Elder Cybulski. I knew this day would come when I signed up for my mission. However, it came much faster than I was almost ready for. 

The mission has changed me from the inside out. I have had countless experiences that have strengthened my testimony and helped me be the converted son of God that I know He wishes for me. The words that we preach are true. The actions that we take to follow His will can and will touch the loves of others, even when We dont see the fruit. 

The greatest thing that I have learned is the be diligent no matter what. On my mission, I did not see the fruit of any of my labors until I was out just past 18 months. Since then I have received word of those in past areas that have found their savior, and have now chosen to follow him. Serve the Lord, and Be persistent, and diligent. He will reward you according to His timetable.

I know that This is His restored gospel. Joseph Smith did see the Father and Jesus Christ, and The priesthood was restored through him. We hold all that we need to return to home to our Father. Jesus Christ is my savior. His atonement cleanses and enable, and I have felt both powers in my life. This is his kingdom on the earth. Our brothers and sisters are waiting to hear this message, and I will always live my life in a way that they can see the joy that comes from the true gospel of the one and only son of God. 

It is hard to encompass all that my mission has taught me in one email, but if I were to say just one thing, it is that The Savior lives. He is actively involved in our lives, and in the lives of those around us. He love all of his children. Serve him, and you will feel that love. Be a leader, and emulate His example!

Work hard, and stay strong!

Love you all!


Elder Alex Cybulski

Love you Family,

See you Next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment