Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 10, 2014

I got a great picture of you and your companion from Bro Black. They love you guys out there and say you are doing some amazing work!  Congrats!!! Just promise me you will never, ever put horns in your vehicle. LOL!!!  Pretty funny.

Sounds like your week was fruitful and that you are making lots if contacts. That's wonderful. You are making every moment count.

So wanted to tell you my exciting news. I took my big test on Saturday that I've been studying for since February. I PASSED!!!  Yea!  I have to say it was so hard. I used the full 3 hours. I will definitely be keeping up my certification. I don't want to ever have to take it again that's for sure. Now I can sign my name...

Laurie Cybulski, PHR


Haha!, We only did it cause we are in north Idaho, and it has been a good conversation starter. But yes, I would never do that on my own vehicle.

MOM, That is so exciting, I knew you would pass. You cant help me all through school with countless paper, and not be able to pass that. You had it in the bag from the beginning. But, What does PHR stand for? 

I am glad that Gran gran is home. I have been praying for her. 

So this week, I found out that I have some sort of an allergy to pollen. There are so many different kinds of trees up here, and they are all pollinating. When the wind blows there are big clouds of yellow that blow off of the trees, and you have to brush your cars off in the morning. Something about one of the types of pollen, my body doesnt like. My nose and eyes have been going crazy this whole last week, but I got some allergy medicine today, and I am feeling better. Mental not not to come to Idaho in May and June... this didnt happen last year in washinton. But we have seen some good things. This last week we had some awesome people that we talked to that are interested in the church. We will be passing them, to other elders, cause they arent in our boundaries, but that is how it goes sometimes. We will hopefully have a baptism the last week that I am out. Ross, the guy that you saw on mothers day, his wife is easing up, and it is going well. And another lady named dorris. 

I did have a few queestions, just to clarify. What should I do with my bike? should I leave it here, ship it home, or what? I dont know of anyone that is connected with kansas, so I am not sure if someone can bring it for us, but just wondering what to do. Also, Did you get my release interview set up the day I get home? 

Love you guys,
elder Cybulski


p.s. We saw a moose this week!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment