Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 25, 2013

I missed sending you an email today and getting one back from you. Doesn't seeming a Monday without it. I know you must be so busy in your new area with meeting new missionaries and training others while learning the area yourself. I think it's cool how you go in and out of Spanish speaking areas. It will keep your Spanish fresh. Hispanics are such genuine people. I know that's probably stereotyping but the seem much more humble than most. I hope your having a good experience in your new area. What does your home away from home look like these days?

Matthew and I are going to Texas this next week. Halle has her new job and can't get away. Dad has to work too so Matthew and I are going on a road trip. Gran Gran is giving me the guilt trip so it's time for a visit. Texas in July...what am I thinking?!?!?!

Well that's all for now. Hope to hear from you!

As always,  love ya tons!!!

Hugs and Kisses,
Mom

Hey Family,
 
So, yesterday I had meetings, and trainings to give, so we moved our P day to today. That is why you didn't get an email. Out here in Spokompton we have been having a great week/weekend. On Friday we had Elder Peiper from the first quorum of the Seventy come to visit the mission. I got to sit down with him as a zone leader, and talk about the mission for a little bit. One thing he told me really stuck out. He said that we don't really need to know the how or what of things, but when we understand the WHY, we will know what to do, and how to do it. This last week has been a tough one. With the mission being split, Elder Hargiss and I are the only Spanish speakers staying in the Spokane mission. Everyone else got sent to the Kennewick mission. When Elder Hargiss leaves in a few months, I will be the only Spanish speaker left.
 
I am glad that you guys are getting the chance to go visit Gran Gran. She needs it. Tell her hey for me.
I love you guys, you are always in my prayers.
 
Love,
Elder Cybulski
 
p.s. these are the Army bags that we got, Me and some of my past companions



No comments:

Post a Comment