Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1, 2013

I was thinking a lot about your statement, what are we going to do for the missionaries?  I personally have been trying everyday to have a gospel discussion with someone. My discussion may simply be aware that I am LDS or that my son is on a mission.  But I am trying to work rhe gospel into conversations.
How are you doing?  Is it hot there or is being further north a blessing?   Summer is moving by and soon school will start.  Mom is in Texas with Matt ans family.  Halle and I are holding down the Kansas Fort.  What do u need?
We love you
Dad

Dad,
 
Thanks for the email. I am glad that you are trying to apply what they talked about in the general broadcast. That is my biggest fear coming home, that I will lose my drive to share it. But I know I will at least try.
 
it is getting in the 100s up here this week from what someone told me. And we don't have AC in our apartment. We have this like box fan that we stick in the freezer lol. I will send a picture. But it is great. We are finding, and teaching. This area is unique, cause we cant just knock to find people. We have to think outside the box in order to figure out where Hispanic people live, cause to be honest they are hiding... But, I heard that they just passed a reform for immigration laws, so maybe that will help. I am not sure of the logistics of that though. What do you think?
 
I am not really in need of anything. I am just trucking along and loving my time. I cant believe it has already been one year.
 
I love you guys. Stay safe, and cool
 

Elder Cybulski


No comments:

Post a Comment