Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013

Holy moly,
That is crazy with star. She is like a pirate now lol. Are you going to go get her an eye patch, or will they take out the stitches eventually?
Everything here has been good. Today, I found out that they shut down all of the USB ports in the libraries in Spokane, so I wont be able to send you pictures for a while. Sorry....
This week was better than the last. We are starting to build up our teaching pool. We have enlisted the help of all of the English missionaries to keep their eyes out for us. We just need prayers for the ability to find prepared people that have real intent. that is our biggest struggle right now, we have people, but they don't want to act or make changes, so they aren't getting a testimony. They just don't get the concept of that. I is frustrating sometimes.
Being a zone leader, I have gotten to give a few interviews and counsel some missionaries this week. It is a unique thing to have the extra mantle for all the elders and sisters in your zone. When I was calle dto be a zone leader I felt the new responsibility, but now I feel the weight. It isn't bad, just more to pray about now. I have never prayed like I do mow. My prayers are like 20-30 minutes long at night for everything that I am worried about and working on. But It always works out. God is so good!!!!
I love you all. write soon, and keep up the good work.
Love,

Elder Cybulski 


No comments:

Post a Comment