Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3, 2013

Hey guys,
 
Yeah, I got the two emails this morning from you mom, and I also already responded to Dad's email. I cant wait for the package, it sounds like a good one.
 
It is good to hear that the sisters in the ward are bringing people to church. I don't think I ever knew of any investigators coming to our ward when I was there at least. I am glad that the work is moving forward. Keep helping them, and living the gospel standards, cause that is the best way to share your testimony I think. JUST DO IT!! Like "Nike" lol  
 
This week was a really good week. Because I am a new zone leader we went on exchanges with the assistants. They are like the zone leaders for the zone leaders. It was cool talking to them about the mission, and talking about the needs of the missionaries, cause we have a closer view on the missionaries then they do, so we relay the info to them, and they relay it to the mission president. It was just cool to see the administration of everything work for the good of everyone. If only the world could work the same way everything would be a lot better. But things out here have been good. This one guy we were teaching finally got out of jail, so his family is doing better now, and they are setting awesome goals to get ready to be baptized. It is such an awesome experience to see people make changes in their lives to follow the savior. He is a great guy. He really wants to make changes, and be the type of man, and father that the Lord wants him to be. It is so cool.
 
But I will anxiously await the package this week, and I will write you all muy pronto (very soon).
 
Love,
Elder Cybulski
 
p.s. last week we went bowling. This is the Spokane west zone, or the missionaries in the Spokane west stake.


No comments:

Post a Comment