Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10, 2013

Hello there Son!

Hope your week went great!  Did you get your package?  I need your size for garments and I'll order them.

So I wanted to share something with you after my long letter I wrote you. Thanks for listening by the way. In Relief Society today our lesson was on Temples. We were talking about what temples do for us. One of the sisters shared this...she has some friends who both have struggles with wayward family members. One mother decided that she would go to the temple every day to pray for the family member and she told her family about the experiences she was having in the temple. The other friend was distraught, angry and lacked hope that the family member would ever choose righteousness and shared her feelings often with family members. Suzi, the RS sister, talked about how different their families were able to deal with situations. The one family drew near to Heavenly Father and had hope for the future. The banded together and prayed and fasted often for the wayward member. Each felt a peace that someday they would all be together again while the other family lost hope and had feelings of despair. This gave me a new outlook on what I as a mother and really any family member can do for their family. There is no place where we can be closer to talking and feeling our Heavenly Father than in the temple. I've promised to do just that, attend more often to pray for my family. I know each of us will make choices in our lives that may not be the very best choices. I promise to always love each one of you no matter how I feel about the choices. I will not give up on all of us being together forever.

This isn't meant to be heavy, but rather full of hope and happiness for the future. As long as we have hope we have the future.

Be happy this week. Find joy in all that you do. Take and Enjoy the still moments.

I love you Alex!

As always, hugs and kisses

Mom

Hey family,
 
Yes I did get the Package. I loved every bit of it. I wrote you guys a letter about how I have already used all of the items. You should get that this week.
 
Mom, I have been praying, and I think that is great council. I will try to go to the temple when we can. We are kinda restricted, but  I will go when I can. Keep just living the gospel. I know it will help.
 
Family,
This week has been a good one. We had some trainings, and they went really well. They were things that I think all of us need to hear. I will try to forward one of the talks to you that the mission president sent out. It was super good. We also found a new kid to teach this week. He is 17, and he really wants to be baptized, the only problem is that his parents wont give him permission, so he needs your prayers.
 
I love you guys.
Love,
Elder Cybulski
 

p.s. this is Elder Molyneaux and I in our area. It is beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment