Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013 (2)

Dad,
 
I hope you had a great fathers day yesterday. I sent you a card, I hope you got it.
 
This week has been really busy. We have been working like crazy to end the transfer on a good note. And I feel accomplished. I cant believe that a year has almost gone by. I have had more experiences that I can say. I will have to sit down for llike a week when I get home to tell you everything that has happened. It is good that we have planners to keep, cause I can tell you what I have done for every hour of every day on the mission.
I am glad that Halle is with sarah, It will be a good influence. Are halle and Aimee still friends? I show Kelly's Mormon.org video to people all the time. You should tell her that I wanna go to Honduras with them when I get back, and translate for them or something lol.
 
But I got to go.
Love you dad,
Elder Cybulski
 

p.s. this is how my back pack looks now. It is saweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment