Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1, 2013 Happy New Year

Hey mom,

So today I am just going to send some pics, and tell some stories with the limited time that I have. So, the first on is a gigantic snowman that they always make in Cashmere. It is HUGE! The next one is that dish that I was telling you about called Passole. It is super good, and you can see some of the bones and stuff in it. Yummmmm! The Third one is all of the missionaries that work with the spanish branch in the area. We have what is called pan dulce (sweet bread). It is really good and a hispanic specialty. And the last one is just a chicken that we found on somebodies porch that was sitting in a lawn chair. lol

It was so good to see you guys on Christmas. I really had so much more to say in my testimony. I wish I could have shared everything. I actually told you guys two different testimonies. I didnt really translate. The Spanish was for you guys, and the English was for Gran Gran and them. I love you guys so much, It was good to see Dad, and to see you all. Tell Everyone Happy New year for me, and give Aunt Lisa crap for not being there.

i love you so much Mom, write soon, and so will I.

Love,
Elder Cybulski

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment