Monday, January 7, 2013

January 7, 2013 Transfer to Brewster, WA/Trainer/Sr Companion

Hey mom,

It was so good to hear from you today. Yes, this last week was a super productive one. We have been teaching some fantastic people, and we have two baptisms set up with some more that are soon to accept dates we feel like.

ACTUALLY, today is transfer day again, and last night we got our calls as to where we are going to be for the next 6 weeks. I am moving!!! I am going to be going to an area in the same zone called Brewster (name of the town). I will be with one of the elders that was just there for the last 12 weeks. He is a great elder, he is only 6 weeks behind me in the mission. So, I will be senior companion for the first time. But the cool thing is that I am also going to be training. Tomorrow I am going to spokane to pick up my brand new missionary, and I will be his trainer as well as a senior comp to Elder carpenter....!!!!! I am so excited, cause being able train this soon is awesome. And we will be a trio, therefore, we can go into any house, we dont have to worry if there is a male there. It is just going to be super awesome. I am ecstatic right now!! Even though I wont see those investigators baptized that I was just teaching, I know that the work of the lord is moving forth, and that it is an amazing time to be a missionary.

I am so glad that you have had such a good opportunity and to help the missionaries in the area.

I will definitely send matt a letter.

For my birthday I really only want one thing. During the last couple of weeks my camera has been slowly breaking. The software inside is failing, and it wont stay on, so with the money that gran gran sent today I bought myslef another camera. So, for my birthday, I want you to get a 3" binder and a bunch of clear sheet protectors. Then, on lds.org <http://lds.org/> got to the oldest confernce talks you can find to print, and put them in the binder. I try top read a talk a day, so you dont need to send a full binder right now, but like 10-15 will work and you can send me more talks periodically. That is all that I want for my birthday, but starting from old talks and working to newer ones with be a really cool thing to read I think.

I love you guys. I miss you tons, but I am excited to be out here. Take care, and have fun. Remember who you are, and the kind of person the lord wants you to be.

Love,
Elder Cybulski

p.s. this picture is of the elders in my district lol

No comments:

Post a Comment