Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14, 2013 Email

Hey mom,
 
So everything out here is Brewster is going great. This area is known as the promise land in the mission. It seems like every zone leader on the spanish side has at one point served in brewster. And, considering the very small population we have a very high percentage get baptized. We were talking to Elder Huffcutt, the new one, and he is actually here in the mission waiting for his visa so that he can go to Mexico. Our single area in three times the size of his entire mission in Mexico!!! I really like it out here, cause I will meet like ever person that lives out here lol. Even though it is ridiculously cold, and our car has been in the shop for three weeks....therefore, we have been walking, but I like it.
 
This last weekend, one of the families that I taught back in my last area got baptized. I wasnt able to be there for the baptism, but I got a picture before I left. (attached) It was the Dad, Mom, and the older son that got baptized.

And that trailer is where we live. It is actually pretty nice, cause we are all on our own. Dont worry, it is warm...
Not much has really happened this week though, since I was getting into a new area and such. i just really went around and got to know all of the investigators that they have been teaching. Oh, and also putting some people on date to get baptized lol. We have one coming up this saturday, and some of the coming saturdays. Hopefully we get our car back soon though, so that we can visit some of the outlying parts of our area. Our area in 100 miles long...

So that is about it for me this week. I love you guys. Keep up the good work, and write soon.

Love, Elder Cybulski

Our new home in Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment