Monday, January 28, 2013

January 28, 2013 Email

Dad,
 
Its good to hear from you. Trust me, I understand it must be busy with everyone back home. I am just glad to hear from you guys every once in a while. How is work? How are sports? How is everything at home?
 
My Companions are great. Elder Carpenter is a great worker, and he knows this area well, since he has been here for his first two transfers. he has been an invaluable asset. Elder Huffcutt is a great elder as well, he loves the gospel, and knows the scriptures very well. He is still learning, but he is off to an amazing start. I love being out here, and we are working hard to turn this branch into a ward.
 
i will share some stuff that happened this week with mom, so that I dont write them twice.
 
Stay safe, and sequid adelante. Les amo y les extraño.
 
Love,
Elder Cybulski
 
Hey Family

This week was pretty good. No, we dont have our car back yet. It has been at the shop for over a month now!! We are supposed to get it back tomorrow though, so cross your fingers lol. Other than that it has actually been a little warmer this week. We hit a whopping 30 degrees this week. lol Yeah, somebody told me that Kansas was getting some crazy cold spell. Being a trainer is great. I love helping my comps as well as my investigators. We are learning from one another, and we are working hard. Everyone has their difficulties, but mine have to be at their minimum as i set the framework for these elders. It is an awesome responsibility to have. I love it.
 
A job interview??? Thats awesome. Good luck, cause I know it will be a great opportunity to have and to learn from. Everything else sounds great with the family. I still havent heard from matt or halle in a while. Tell them to write or something.
 
Ward conference sounds like a good meeting. I wish I could have listened to those. I actually spoke in our meetings yesterday. I spoke in our English, and Spanish meetings, so therefore I didnt have to translate which was a relief lol. My topic was the Godhead. It wasnt that bad, but I am definitely more comfortable with smaller groups in homes and stuff. We have been teaching some awesome people, and they are getting ready for baptism. One of them is Bobby, the one on the right in the picture. the other is Rondo, but he is already a member. Other than that nothing really happened that was super exciting this week. I will have tons of stories to tell you eventually, and I am keeping track in my journal, so dont worry.

I love you guys.
 
Love,
Elder cybulski
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment