Monday, January 21, 2013

January 21, 2013 Email

Hey mom,
 
It is so great to hear from you, like every week, but it is still good. Good, I am glad you are getting some cold. The snow from November 12th is still on the ground out here.... Oh, and yes, I will still get packages. We have a p.o. box, so I will just go grab it. Luckily we live like right next to the post office. So, feel free to just keep sending them to spokane. They take the same time even though we are the farthest area from the mission home. lol
 
Our area covers the cities of Twisp, Pateros, Brewster, Bridgeport, Mansfield, and all the little small ones in between. We dont go up to Omak, and there is the Chelan area between us and wenatchee. Thank you so much for the birthday package, I am super excited to read those talks. We do have a subway, so that one will be used quick. As for the sonic and pizza hut, I will have to wait till we go the hour down to wenatchee for a p day as soon as we get the car back. But thank you so much for those.
 
That is an awesome message that the sisters shared with you guys. I have actually been studying alot about faith. I have found that the bible dictionary words on faith are super good. They have really helped me understand it better. oh, I actually have a request. im not sure how long they are, but if there is a way to get the lectures on faith that would be something I would enjoy reading.

Lately, we have been seeing a lot of our investigators to get them ready for baptism, but there are some rivals we have up here. We have found that several pastors and youth leaders up here keep a vclose eye on us, and preach a lot of anti. It has ruined our realtionship with a lot of people. It is just sad to see that people have to do that when their own doctrine is not strong enough. We never ever bash with then even though they try to. It is just a testimony builder that satan really does effect others without the priesthood to do his will. But that is all that has really happpened this week. OH, yesterday at church we had some people from the stake come and speak in our spanish meeting. ussually when I have had to translate I have had it written out, and I could just follow along with them. However, yesterday all they handed me was the copy of their talk in english, and I had to simultaneously translate into spanish. IT WAS SOOOOOOOO HARD!! And it didnt help that they didnt follow teir talk at all, so I had to follow them in english as well as translate. But, the spanish members said they learned alot, and it made sense, so I call that a success. lol
 
So that is what happened this week. I love you guys. Keep your faith strong, and remember how we receive blessing, it is conditional upon our obedience. Write soon.
 
Elder Cybulski
 
p.s. In missionary terms this picture is of me and my parents. Elder Igleski (right) is my Dad(trainer), and Elder Barham(middle) is my mom(first real companion). lol
 
oh, and biking on the ice isnt fun (my comps both fell) LOLOLOL
Me, Elder Barham and Elder Igleski

Biking on the ice

No comments:

Post a Comment