Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17, 2012 Email

Hey mom,

So I know last week my email came in a little late. That is cause we were super busy last p-day, we went on a tour of a local damn. It was cool, but the guy that did the tour used all the big terms that he just asasumed that we knew, so we were all pretty confused. So, I know you want pictures and stuff, but since I moved areas, the computers that we use now dont have the ability to send them for some reason. They are at our bishops work office, so they must have some security on them or something. I will find a way though, dont worry.

Yes, I am very blessed to feel the spirit as closely as I am right now. I have seen a gigantic difference. As I go about my day, I am just ussually in a better mood. More things come to my mind, and I can control my thoughts better. But ya know, you dont have to be on a mission, while it helps, to have the spirit with you that much. As long as we will continually read the scriptures, and pray. As well as continually pondering eternal truths, as elder packer says, we will be able to have the spirit with us at all times. That is a challenge to you mom!!! lol

Yeah, we had our christmas programs and everything yesterday too. The Spanish branch actually put on a nativity, but it was unique. It showed the two sides of christs birth. it showed what happpend in Jerusalem, and the Americas. It was super cool actually. Great music, and great people. Yes, i have heard about the new curriculum, but I didnt really hear anything about it. That is a new way of going about it, i mean, I am used to it now, cause that is what I do every day. lol. It is just all about knowing the doctrine already, and then appllying it to the needs of the people you teach. So, I think this will be good. It willl force more members to know the doctrine better, instead of just speculating like we do in gospel principles lol. I like the idea, but I will have to check out the3 manual.

So, i actually already got Aunt Lisa's package. But hers is the only one that I got. Yours will definitely get here since you sent it through priority mail. As for gran grans, I have no Idea when it will get here, cause they cant forward regular mail. It will just wait in the office until someone grabs it on their way out to the west side of the mission where we are, and who knows how long that will take. So hopefully soon, but who knows.
 
AS for your questions.
I am eating really well these days. Last week we had a member feed us almost every day of the week. We are eating well, dont worry mom. A typical p-day goes as follows. Wake up, study for two hours, wash car, clean house, email, shop, and then play some sort of sport. Then at six o clock we go back to proselyting. As for today, we are going to be having a snowball fight, cause yesterday and last night we got like 8 inches of snow. It was absolutely dumping snow and it was awesome. I want to go snowboarding so bad right now, you have no idea. lol. So, by next week I will know exactly what time I will be able to skype you, just know that it wil be on sunday, and that some weird person in gonna invite you lol.

I dont really have any cool experiences from this last week, but I will share a little thought that I had. I was reading a talk from conferenceback in april. It is by elder Haleck of the seventy. I am not sure the title, but it has the word Vision in it. lol Anyways, he talks about how this life, is about how we are continually trying to change ourselves. He states that first we must have a vision of ourselves, how our savior sees us. Then, as we do that we need to decide on specific things we can do to reach that vision. Then we must act "Diligently, and strive to make choices that we wouldnt in the past to change our future." Or however he phrased it. So we must fully commit to being different and make those new choices until it becomes a part of us.

I love you guys so much. I hope you have a wonderful day. I pray for you every night!

Love,
Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment