Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10, 2012 Emails

Hey mom!!!

Wow, It is always so great to hear from you. Yeah, it is pretty cold out here too. The mountains got some pretty solid snow on them, and the passes out of the wenatchee valley are chains required. Luckily, I will be down here in the valley for the next little while. The new home is really nice. We are living with a family from the ward. The Dices, they have a son serving in Brazil, and are ward missionaries, so we get along great. Our Ward is amazing! This ward is super missionary minded in everything and are soooo willing to help out, and it really does pay off. our investigators progress so much faster it is awesome. Yeah, we have a full kitchen. We just go upstairs and use theirs and stuff.

They is a great message that the bishop shared with you guys. Dad told me a little bit about it too. I will try to find that talk. Was it is conference? It is very true what he says. Some of the things that we are helping people though really starts with them deciding to accept the past and move on towards a brighter future, and this talk applies to that very well. we just need to let things go, forgive ourselves as well as others, and make consistent choices to change our selves.

So, skype will be on Christmas day for sure. That is the only day that we can do it. I am not sure what time that day, but hopefully I will set something up with a member soon. It will most likely be sometime in the morning, but I am not really sure. I will most likely be using the account of someone else, so you will have to look for the invite from some random person that day lol.

Well, everything here is great. We are teaching a lot of people right now. We have a lot going on with all of the christmas activities and stuff that are coming up. our stake set a goal to have 25 people baptized on the 25th (Christmas Day) and we are almost to that goal, so we are going to have an awesome day going that day. OHHHH, for now I would just start sending things to the mission office address. As long as it is priority mail they will be able to forward it to me, cause I havent been getting letters from anyone in the last couple weeks since i moved, idk why. So just send it to

820 s pines rd ste. 101
Spokane valley, WA 99206


That way it will for sure get to me. ok I Got to go. You guys have a great day. I love you all a ton!

Love,
Elder Cybulski

Hey dad, just a quick experience that I had while I have a few minutes left on the computer. The other day we were out in Cashmere, and we were walking around going to some peoples houses that are potential investigators. I had this ladies name that only talked to at her door come into my mind. So, I told Elder Barham that we needed to to to her house, so we did. We knocked on the door, and she let us right in. She opened up to us right away and let us know that she was having a rough day. We shared with her the book of Mormon, and the restoration. She showed her how this can bless her in her life, and how prayer can be a way to find comfort. Eventually she said that she would read the book of Mormon, and that she would start to pray about being baptized. It was a tender mercy of the lord, because if I had not followed that prompting, we would not have been able to help her. We had no plans to see her that day, but the lord did, and I was his tool. It is real testimony builder, and a true testament that the spirit helps us in this work.

Love,
Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment