Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22, 2013

Hey wanted to write catch up with you and see how things are going. In Kansas it looks like winter is finally over.  That means we got lots of yard work to do.  Every Sunday Bob Davis tells me he wishes you were here to cut is grass.  This weekend we got some new grass planted mom got some flowers in.  I'm sure Matthew probably already wrote looks like a sprained ankle pretty bad so he's out of basketball for a while.  Halle Is doing OK in school.  She's going to visit Wichita State in a couple of weeks.  Good sports medicine program. 
Enough about us how are you doing?  Sounds like things are going very well for you were very excited.  We get letters from your mission president talking about the great things that you're doing.  It sounds like you're doing an excellent job.  After to speaking of Matthews ankle how is your foot?  Are you still experiencing pain or is it getting better? 
Tell me about your investigators what's happening there? how's your companion?  Mom says there's some challenges with the newest one.  Do you need anything? 
How did you like conference and what was your favorite talk?  Are you ready for us to send you some more old conference addresses?
We love you more than ever.  Stay safe in right back. 

Love always dad

Hey dad,

Thanks for the update. I didnt get anything from matt, so I didnt hear about the ankle. How bad is it? Mine still gets me everyonce in a while, but I wear my brace alot. My leg still acts up too, but I can deal. 

I am glad that you guys are doing well. This week, our investigator, angelica, committed to a baptismal date, so we are super excited for here. WE are also excited for this kid named Rob Brown. He took notes as he read the book of mormon, and he asked us some specific questions. Other than that our other investigators are doing just ok lol. We need lots of prayers to find a family to teach. 

My comp is doing good, he took a while to warm up to me, but I think now he is doing ok. 

At conference, My favorite talk was Elder Perry's. Obedience really is how we gain salvation. 

Love,

Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment