Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22, 2013

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for those addresses. I am planning to write to them soon. 

Sounds like the school year is wrapping up with a bang. I am excited that halle made a responsible decision to lighten her load with the cheerleading stuff, and that matthew is diving into what he loves. Out here is absolutely aweomse weather. It has stayed in the 50s and 60s all week. We are a half biking area, so I love it being outside in the warm/cool weather. 

Mom, dont worry about our area. It is more or less just that one street that I described to you. Most of our area is pretty white. But yes, I will be safe. 
As of right now, I dont really need anything. Just lots of prayers. This week we met some really cool people. While I was on exchanges Elder Berg put this one lady on date for baptism, and I was super impressed. Right now, we just need prayers to find an english speaking person to teach. We have lots of hispanics, but we need to find some whities lol. 

I love you guys. Stay strong and push forward. A scripture that really touched me this week was Alma 59:11-12. Think about how we can see the success of the adversary to indicate how we are doing personally.

Love,
Elder Cybulski


p.s. this movie is alladin in spanish lol


No comments:

Post a Comment