Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8, 2013

I couldn't agree more. I LOVE CONFERENCE!!! We have to watch it at the church building for all of the sessions, but I think that is the best place anyways. I cant believe I have seen conference twice in the same building. There is only one elder that has been in this area longer than I have lol. And he is only ahead by one transfer. The talks by our leaders are always so inspiring, and I cant wait to hear from them again. I especially like elder L. Tom Perry's talk Sunday morning. I also liked president Uchtdorf's talk in priesthood session. They are great leaders , and they carry the spirit with their words. Two things that I learned from conference are the two overarching themes. Saturday was about planning your life, and Sunday, about being obedient. I plan that I will be obedient through my life, so check. Both in one! lol
So, this week we had a baptism!!! He is an awesome guy. His name is John, and he is like the most prepared person ever. We didn't have any problems with him, cause he recognized that his savior prepared him for this. I wish every investigator could be like him. Nothing else super exciting happened this week. It did rain a little bit, but that is ok. We are continuing to try to get the area going, and we are excited for this ward that we got swept into.

I love you guys so much. Take care, and write soon. Oh, I am sending home some winter stuff, just cause it is taking up room in my suit cases.

Love,
Elder Cybulski 



No comments:

Post a Comment