Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013

Hey guys,

I didn't hear from you guys this week, but I will update you on things in the wild northwest. This week we finally got on of our investigators to come to church. His name is Samuel, and he is awesome. He has had a rough past with gangs and stuff, but he truly want to change, and that is great to see in someone. Where he live is a pretty sketchy part of town, so we have to be pretty careful, but it is ok. I know that we are protected. This week other than that has been a tough one. This transfer, with coming into this area after a while, the missionaries before now just dropped everyone, and I don't really know why. So now, we have really nobody to teach. It has been frustrating, but I know there are prepared people out there. Just keep praying for us. 

I love you guy, and I cant wait to hear from you soon. Keep up the good work, and give the missionaries some referrals! lol

Love,
Elder Cybulski


this was a maple bacon sundae at Denny's. Mental note.....only need it one time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment