Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7, 2013 Email

Hey mom,

I totally agree, Conference was pretty awesome. One of our investigators, who was having a hard time with a modern day prophet, was watching, and she said she felt a sense of peace. She lives out in the middle of no where, and we dont get to see her often, but I cant wait to teach her about the spirit, and how it answers our concerns. 

I have not gotten a package yet, but I just moved, so the mission office, might have held onto it for a couple extras days before forwarding it. 

This week, being in a new area, yet again, I have been trying to get to know the ward so that I can work with them the way that the brethren told us to in conference. I really think that when we are able to HELP the members in their missionary work, instead of doing our own missionary work, we will be able to see things in the united states just take off. There will always be more members than missionaries, and we should be helping them by teaching, instead of them helping us by fellow shipping. 

This week we have also been trying to find new people to teach. Our area is very small, and we it seems like everyone has already talked to missionaries, but we know there is someone out there, and that we will find them in a miraculous way eventually. Keep praying for us, and pray for the missionaries at home, by name. 

I love you guys, keep up the good work, and write soon.

Love,
Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment