Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 15, 2013 Email

FAmily,

First off, I totally meant to bring my camera to the library to send some picture, but I let it at home, so next week you will get  some more recent pictures of things here.

My week last week was good. We have lots of success with our members. After conference the members have really tried getting involved in the work more, no matter what way that is. Our WArd mission leader invited one of our investigators, and a less active over for dinner, and we had a wonderful lesson with them. The investigator is working on quiting smoking, and then she will be good for baptism. I also met a hispanic guy this last week that wants to get baptized, and as soon as he can get off work on sundays, he will be able to do that too. We are very excited for the work right now. Thank you for all of your prayers ad thoughts. We have felt your support.

This week I have really been studying about prayer, and several talk about the power that it has. I know that the lrd helps us as we turn to him. If we dont ask, he isnt going to just give us something. As we pray, we show our faith, and he can answer us according to that. 

I love you guys, and await your next email. 
Love 
Elder Cybulski

p.s. I think the package is at the mission office in spokane. They can only forward packages if it is priority boxes. If it is just a regular box, then they just hold onto it. I am just waiting for someone to make their way down to where we are so that I can get the package. No worries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment