Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October 22, 2013 Additional Email

Hey dad,

I have been doing a lot of praying this week, cause of my new assignment as an assistant. I was prompted to read the fathers blessing that you mailed to me as you were still in mexico with your brother, and it really helped me. I have really grown to love the priesthood, and the power and help that it brings into our lives. I want to thank you for holding the priesthood, and ministering to me when the time is needed.

Dad, I want to know what you think about school, job, and future wife, and everything. As a father, and as you have experienced all of that I would appreciate your insight. There is no rush. I know it might take prayer and fasting as you recieve revelation for your son, but I just wanted to ask for your advice. 

I love you dad. Thank your for being exactly who you are to me!

Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment