Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October 22, 2013 Email

Family,

I know it seems weird to be getting all these emails from me. Working in the office now, we get to email whenever we have time, just cause we dont ever get the full hour and a alf at any given time. So, as I said, you will get emails from me at weird times, and a little more frequently. 

The experience the last few days has been very exciting. Yesterday we drove to the airport, and picked up 24 new missionaries. They were so excited to be here, and so ready to get to work. It is so weird after being out a while, to see those that havent had even two weeks being set apart and the point they are at. There is so much that I want to help them with, and so much I wish I knew at that point that I have just learned from experience. It was kind of like being a dad or something and wanting the best for my children. That is kind of the role that we have as assistants. We oversee the entire mission, and report back to president about anything and everything. Taking 250 missionaries under your wing is tiring and stressfull, but I love it, and the problem solving aspect that it brings. It is a whole new look on the lords work. 

I am glad that Gran gran got to visit, I got her letter yesterday. How is school going? Anything new in the cybulski family? I havent heard of anything crazy happening since start lost an eye ball LOL. 

I love you guys. Write back soon

Love, 
Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment