Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013

Elder Cybulski,

Hope your having a great day!  We are getting your stuff together. I had dad get your clothes together while I got the fun stuff. lol. We noticed there were no gloves in the box. Do you still have some or do we need to get you some new ones?  Anything else specific that you need?

So, thought you might want to know...I got a promotion last week. My boss left to go to another company and although I didn't get her job, they divided up some if the responsibilities, hired someone for her position and gave me more responsibilities and a promotion. Dad's hoping for a new opportunity to come through also, so pray for him. Patience isn't one of our virtues and the waiting makes him crazy. Lol.

So how is your new area?  Are you still enjoying working around the campus?  I'm sure you are meeting lots of students. I hope they are receptive. Look for those who sit alone. I often wonder how many students need a friend, especially those new to campus and who may not be outgoing themselves. A new place is hard in many young people. I know you will search them out and find those who need the gospel. What a blessing it will be for them. I'm praying for your success!

I love you son!  Let me know if you want/need anything specific. I wanted to wait for one more email before sending your package do that we could include anything you might need. I will send it out tomorrow.

Stay safe. Hugs and kisses.

Love, Mom

Family,

I have my gloves, so I am good there. I just need my long johns, sweaters, and jacket. If I think of anything else I will let you know. 

I am so glad that the jobs are working out and stuff. I will for sure pray for you guys. 

My new area is doing good. We cover only families, and another set of elders teach the student, so we are busy trying to find where all of the families live. It is kind of hard, cause our ward covers all of the student housing, so we dont find many families. So, we need your prayers. 

So, Today I sent a package home. It is full of books and things. I wrote all over it, but please dont open it. there are some personal things in there, that I will definitely show you when I get home, but I would appreciate it not being messed with. Thanks. 

I dont really need anything right now, just my warmer clothing, cause it is starting to get colder here. 

Thanks guys, I love all of you

Love,

Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment