Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16, 2013

Hey Family,

I know my email was short last week, so I will be sure and email you more today. 
Currently I am in Pullman, Washington, the home of Washington State University. I cover one of the family wards here called Pioneer Hill. The reason I didnt email much last week, was that my new companion and I have never been in this are before, so everything was new. When we got here, we didnt know where we lived, where the car was, and how to get around. Eventually we found our apartment. Then we went on a hunt for the car, and found out that it was not starting. We got our car guy to fix it, and so now we have our car, and know where we live. After all of that, we got a call from the mission office, and since we are zone leaders, we have to take care of the sisters. We had two new sets of sisters come in, and they got new apartments. So, we had to find beds for them to sleep on for the first night, until all their new furniture got there, and then we had to move all their new furniture in and set it up for them!!! I realized that they hook the sisters up with really nice apartment!!!!As for the elders... But that was only our first two days. Then we had the first football game of the season on campus, and everything was nuts. It was fun being on campus though. 

I couldnt agree more. On my mission I cant tell you any details about any of the hard days that I have had, but I can describe to you in detail every amazing experience. that is just because the fruit that comes from the labor is so sweet, and no body wants to dwell on the bad times. Sacrificing for the Lord is never a sacrifice, it is always a greater blessing. We are always in debt to him, and when we try to repay him, he gives us back more. 

I love you guys, and I will send you pictures of pullman really soon. 

Much Love,

Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment