Monday, October 29, 2012

October 29, 2012 Email

Happy Halloween yourself! I can't think of any girl Halloween characters except witches, and I didnt want it to come across mean lol. Ok, first off, dont think I didnt remember your birthday, cause I did. I sent you guys a package with some washintonian stuff in it. Some of the other stuff is just things that I dont really need that are just weighing down my bag. Gives the ties to matt. So I hope that you enjoy the package. So, with the gloves, I was really thinking about the underarmour ones, cause they are warm and thin at the same time. The white ones will work, but the black ones will be even better for biking. Don't worry about a jacket. I went to Ross last week and got a really nice one for like 30 bucks. It sounds like everything is just moving right along with sports and things. I'm glad BVW is doing good as I am not there lol. My senior year was miserable watching them lol. its ok though. Now I got bigger and better things. 

So, as for me out here. Yes, it is super cold. It has been raining all this week, which was good and bad. Bad, because we had to bike, but good , because when it rains nobody can pick apples. Therefore, everyone is at home and we can teach a lot more. One of our investigators, Isabel and Lorenzo, are getting married on November 16th. They are getting married so that they can be baptized. Please pray for them so that they continue to have that desire as they move forward. Also we need prayers for this lady named Perla. Her husband absolutely hates us and we have a hard time teaching her cause he is ussually around. Please pray that his heart will be softened so that she can learn more, cause she really wants to know. Lastly, This family that we found is really awesome and they need support. Their names are Martha, Daniela, and Flavio. They just need prayers to find work. that way they can get a car and get to church and things. Thanks for all of the support guys.

Take care and write soon. I love you all!

Love,
Elder cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment