Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22, 2012 Email

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the emails. Thanks for the support, and the package. The package seriously helped this week, since we are on bikes it is kinda cold lol. Yes mom, I will send you pictures! Yeah, as for now we are in that address on rosewood. I think they are looking for a new place for us, but as for now we are staying there. I will send you a picture of our set up. oh, I FOUND A CROC POT!

So, in our area we are having lots of stuff moving along. We havent seen much success yet, because we are still the first ones in this are, but we are working with lots of people. The members in the branch really want to help us. They dont have much to give or time to give, but they really want to support us as much as they can.

So, a normal day is wake up at 630. study till 12. eat lunch till 1. then proselyte till 4. Proselyting consists of visiting people that we have taught before, tracting down streets in order to find new people, visiting less actives, or going to appointments that we have. then we eat from 4 to 5. then we proselyte from then until the end of the day until 9. That is pretty much a typical day. Then sometimes we have meetings or other unique things that we have to be at, or service.

thank you so much for the update on sports. It really help, cause no one around here knows anything about my teams. lol Thank you also for the update on hhow the missionaries are doing with Emma, because I want to make sure they get in contact with her. She says that she really wants to meet with them.

So, I dont have much time, but thank you guys for everything that you do. I love you guys so much. I will write some letters later today. Take care, and write soon

Love, Elder Cybulski

p.s. can you send me my winter football gloves. I need gloves for riding my bike in the cold lol. Thank you

Alex's cooking station.

 
It doesn't take much to cook up a great meal.


Living area in the basement...bunking with the Zone Leaders.

Washington Apples right off the tree are HUGE!

Companions Elder Cybulski and Elder Igleski on the right.

Bedroom Area and a really cool pic of Elder Igleski

Washington Mission President, his wife and area missionaries
 

No comments:

Post a Comment