Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15, 2012 Email

Hey Every body,

So, I dont have tons of time today to email, so I am just emailing everyone at once. Today is transfer day! I cant believe that my first transfer in the field is already over! It went by so fast. Elder Igleski and I are not leaving to anywhere, we are actually the only two that havent seen a change in the area. Everyone else got moved around and new companions. However, now we will be part time on bikes. We will share the car with another companionship. That will be cool I think cause I havent even touched my bike yet. So that is what is going on today.
 
This last week was a really good week. We are constantly finding new people. However, we did find a lot of people this week that just wanted to bash with us. They always just focus on the one thing that they know really well. I have found that if they would just listen to what we are saying that they would find that we believe in something similar, it is just that we have a more knowledgeable view on of the concept. They are just super stubborn and dont listen to what we have to say to them.
 
No, we dont have a place to live yet. We are living in this ladies basement, and still living out of suitcases. I would share pictures of our place, but I dont have my camera on me at the moment. I will send some next week.

It is starting to get a little colder. We are in full suits now, and in the mornings it gets pretty cold. So we blast the heater in the car. It is ok though. I like the cold.
 
So that is my update for today. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

love,
Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment