Monday, November 5, 2012

November 5, 2012 Email

Hey mom,

Yes, I got the Halloween package, and Elder Igleski really appreciated it also. He said,"Someone loves me!!!" lol. With only have till February left in his mission he doesnt get much mail lol. With all those suckers, we did some reverse trick or treating. We were giving candy to the people that we visited. Unfortunately, we couldnt go tracting on halloween, cause people probably wouldnt take us seriously, so we just visited people that knew us. I havent gotten the other package yet, but I am looking forward to it. Ok, with the fruit I sent you, make sure you wash it really well, cause they are strait from the orchards, and probably still have the bug spray on them that can make you sick. How does dad like the hot sauce? I am glad that matt likes the ties I sent, hopefully they arent too long.

I know exactly what you mean, the time is going by soooo fast. I've already been out for 4 months!!! It has gone by super fast. Sounds like everything is changing back home. Sports, seasons, and the weather. Its all just a little behind here. I mean, the weather is changing, but everything else is still moving along. Well, harvest has kinda started to end, so people are off work more. This has led to finding some awesome people, and teaching more, which is what it is all about. We are finally getting our investigators to come to church, which is awesome. We have a little family that should get baptized soon, and another getting married so that they can get baptized. I love this work, and I love my area. I could stay here like my whole mission.

Thanks for writing, and keeping me updated. I love hearing from you every week. Tell everyone else, that i will write them later today, since our church building is being cleaned, and we cant play basketball. I love you guys!. Write soon.

Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment